Do you want to take a look at the top 5 sexiest, tempting islands in the world ? Here is the list for you:
- Aruba, one of the most beautiful islands of the Caribbean, is also one of the top 5 islands in the world.Its whitest white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, world-famous resorts and many more features makes it a major tourist destination in the world.The Island, as large as 180 square km, is the pearl of Caribbean.
- Baros Island is one of the most exotic and luxury of Maldive islands.Surrounded by tropical fruits and excellent natural beauties having an exciting SPA massage during your romantic vacation.You should note it into your list to do in a life time.It is also a place that is chosen for wedding ceremonies and honeymoons by many people.
- Barbados, being amongst ‘the most’ of the world, is the biggest Caribbean Island.Having more visitors amongst the others makes it a little distinct.It is famous for its luxury resorts and hotels.Sea, sun, sand… If these three are not enough, how about surfing ?Other than its natural beauties, it is chosen by surfers, as well.And the island is also another alternative for honeymoon.
- Bora Bora, the legendary island of French Polynesia, is pushing the edges of luxury and comfort.Located in 264 km northwest of Tahiti, Bora Bora island is about 20 minutes away from the airport.It is a place where you could experience swimming together with sharks.Honeymoon, scuba diving, jeep safari are amongst the alternative attractions of Bora Bora besides all its paradise-like natural beauties.
- Phi Phi Island, situated in southeast of Thailand, is a reminder of heavens.The island increased its fans all over the world by the movie “The Beach”.It is suggested to visit this place between November-February.If you are to spend your vacation on Phi Phi island, be prepared to have -most probably- the best vacation of your lifetime.
(I will publish new posts concerning to each one of these top 5 best islands in the world in coming days.I have already published a separate post about Bora Bora Island, you could check it on under the category of “Travel Tips and Special Places/Tahiti” ).